Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Just when you thought...

I had fallen off the face of the earth....I'm back. ::crickets:: Did I lose all my readers?

A lot has changed since my last post. I have a new address, a new job, a new dog and a new attitude.

One of my friends who is a personal trainer and one hot momma (Hi Kat!) posted a healthy challenge on her blog. For those of us that have blogs to post something healthy at least once a week.

I decided at the beginning of March that I was going on a diet. Even though I had already lost 178 lbs in September (tee hee) I decided that it was time for me to be happy with me and to rediscover the person I was before I gained the 178lbs 7 years ago.

My diet is not a crazy one, and it's doctor approved. And I'm not going to use this blog to tell you what I eat every bit of the day, nor complain about things. I am going to post recipies for my Lean and Green Meal that I eat for dinner, consisting of 8 oz of a lean protien, 2 cups of veggies, and a healthy fat.

Yeah, I know, it's not the most exciting, but I'm committed for 30 days, and so shall my blog.

Healthy reading.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're still in my google reader, though, I had sort of given up on ya. :) I can't say anything, I haven't exactly been post crazy myself.

I'm excited to see your healthy recipes, I definitely need the inspiration and ideas!

Kat Graz said...

Woohoo!!!! Good for you!!

Alanna said...

Glad to see you back!!!