Tuesday, August 12, 2008

And I'm Back!

I know it's been a while since my last post (okay 6 months, but who's counting)but I am back in business.
Yes, I had converted to Wordpress, but since my blogging time at work has been seriously limited, back to Blogger I am.
Why do you ask? Well, I have no internet access at home(way too expensive)and I have discovered a wonderful device called a Blackberry aka Crackberry (yes, it's that addicting)
So here I am in the comfort of my home, dog snoozing on my lap, watching tv and reading a book called Stupid and Contagious and most importantly, updating my blog! Gotta love the multitasking.
So, be prepared, more frequent, random updates are coming your way!

2 comments:

CB said...

Its about freaking time. PS. I am jealous of your blackberry abilities.
/Clara

Kristi said...

Thanks CB, although I could never be the blog goddess that you are!! :)